Bum ba ba BUMMMM!!!

Do NOT use cell phones during match play!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

So how is Brazil going to lose...

What's up? No joke, I don't see how Brazil loses this tournament, but then again, these things are decided on the pitch. And for the record, I don't want Brazil to win.

I suppose it'd be good to establish my favorites:

1. USA
2. England
3. Argentina
4. France
5. Cameroon
6. Holland

I would have left it at 5 but I didn't want to leave out the Dutch, for real.

Now my least favorites, or, as I'd like to say, enemies of the state of J. Drew Hess:

1. Italy
2. Italy
3. Brazil
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Cote D'Ivoire
7. Mexico?

Finally, who I'd like to see try really, really hard:

1. Chile
2. South Africa
3. Slovakia
4. New Zealand
5. Honduras

And so it begins my friends. I think it's interesting to think that the World Cup is a 32 team tournament and yet it is still considered the World Cup Finals. Is there any other tournament that has 32 teams in the Finals? Exxxxcellent.....

8 comments:

  1. Though this is not World Cup minutiae, I thought I would share. A week or so back...before Chelsea clinched the Premier Title, Drogba was being a little bitch because he wanted to take the free kick over Lampard (even though Lampard was the one who was fouled) just so he could pass Rooney on goals for the season. After the game, Ancelotti was like I don't know why there would be a problem since Lampard is the guy who takes free kicks. Even so, Lampard offered one to Drogba in the 2nd half to appease him. And yesterday...Drogba made the game winner against Portsmouth for the FA Cup. I still think Rooney had a better season even if he missed the last month. And fuck Drogba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo what up J. Drew? Just wanted to send a shot out to my nigga G.Poo for bustin' the comment cherry on this mother fucker. Way to rip that pussy up, bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough that your top two favorites are in the same group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go North Korea! Show those imperialists how it is done.
    Having said that England, USA, and Holland are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  5. My top 3 favorites/hopefuls:
    1) U.S.A.
    2) Netherlands
    3) South Africa

    Bottom 3 turd nuggets:
    1) Italy
    2) Ivory Coast-because Drogba needs no more silverware
    3) France-I cannot route for my flatmates team

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah...apparently I cannot spell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I increase my chances of getting out of the group stage having two in the same group. Really it's all about Yanks v. Brits. I'd like to see Onyewu and Rooney battle it out then El Deuce Dempsey kick Lampard and John Terry in the balls. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete