Bum ba ba BUMMMM!!!

Do NOT use cell phones during match play!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our Squad...

I get it that he has experience and he's been playing for Rangers, but Demarcus Beasley has not shown up since 2002. He had the cross to Duce (Clint Dempsey) to score our goal at the last cup but overall he looked outmatched and intimidated the whole tournament (that would what was the World Cup Finals in 2006). Granted so did most of our team.

Goal!! Fuck yeah. Watching the Turkey game. Nice fucking play by Donovan to push it past the keeper.

Anyway, more on the squad later. No blogging during match play!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah...not excited by Beasley either, but who do we have? Our wing backs our the softest position for the US in my opinion. It think this is why Brazil came back on us in Confederations Cup...we just could not handle Maicon and Dani Alves pressing up. Of course, Maicon is world class at his position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify...I mean Right Back and Left...I realize that Wing Backs are a different formation

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN!!!
    I am too broke to buy the Dempsey Fulham jersey!
    Granted, I want to pay extra for the little Barclay's Premiership patch...but even without that its like 50 Brit dollars = 75 US
    Maybe I should just do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a little irrational spending that you'll thank yourself forever for. That's how I shop for vinyl.

    ReplyDelete