Bum ba ba BUMMMM!!!

Do NOT use cell phones during match play!

Friday, June 11, 2010

OK got my picks...

It's England v. Brazil in pk's with Brazil winning. Damn. Unfortunately for Argentina, the amazing squad that has no excuse, they lose to England in the quarterfinals...

I have S. Korea beating Mexico 2-1 in the opening game, with France defeating Uruguay shortly thereafter, (2-1).

The U.S., as I've already mentioned, will draw with the 3 Lions, two apiece and help both their causes down the line.

Netherlands has to face Brazil, and Netherlands loses.

It could have been the Ivory Coast but Drogba is no way 100 percent.

France loses to Nigeria in the round of 16 because both Cameroon and Nigeria still have quality teams. (Cote D'Ivoire does as well, but I'm hesitant about Drogba's arm of course.)

Uruguay doesn't hang with Argentina in the round of 16, and it looks like Argentina are destined to do what they should. Unfortunately, they have no leader and they blow it.

Balloon D'Or: Wayne Rooney

Champions: Brazil

(Ouch!! Where's Torres? Where's Argentina? Where's Messi? I say I hope I'm wrong.)

3 comments:

  1. Argentina does have one really good excuse...fucking Maradonna is their coach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Fuck that guy.

    But what about Spain? I think I don't account for them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On paper, Spain looks strong...I do have them losing to Netherlands in the final. Check your FB

    ReplyDelete